May 17, 2015

HGUC RGM-79C GM Type C WIP pt. 2

More WIP pics for HGUC GM Kai.

Contrary to legs and arms, the stock head actually looks quite decent.
The vulcan gun barrel could be a little smaller and the forehead sensor should be larger and extended further down the head.
These problems don't bother me as much though so I just left them as is.
I did change the angle and shape of the mouth plate to be more in line with the original design and sharpen the side exhausts.  
  


Next time I do a GM Kai or Powered GM, I won't separate the head  like this again. 
Much easier to just mask the visor... 

I am having hard time deciding the head antenna look.
I first used brass wire but not very sure about it.
 
Then I sharpen a spare antenna but still looked a little off.

So I just put the stock one back...

Still can't decide between the last two choices.
Will paint them both and decide later then.

BTW, you can find this spare antenna for GM Kai/Powered GM/ GM Striker in HGUC GM Striker, GM Custom and GM Cannon II kit since they all share the same runner for joints.

No comments:

Post a Comment