March 26, 2015

HGUC Gundam MKII WIP 2

Finish snapping RG MKII a while ago, which also prompted me to do some more work on the HGUC MK II.
The original plan was to finish HGUC Hyaku Shiki first but the weather is still too cold to airbrush so it doesn't really matter.



In my previous mod, the arm still looks a little empty so I added some details on the joint and forearm.
BTW, only work done on shoulder joint was part of my original plan.


Also extended the shield a little.
That small shield was barely tolerable before I built the RG. Its size was just too puny and embarrassing for MKII to hold.



The problem of working on a model is that the more I work on it, the more work I create.
After finishing modding some small parts, I usually find more unsatisfying things need to be changed.  Not to mention all the sanding and smoothing required after modding...







No comments:

Post a Comment